So, I've been placed in this really odd position, Ruth has sent me this blog award:
Now, on the one hand, I'm flattered (of course) that someone thinks enough of my blog to hand me the reward. Ruth has become one of my favorite reads (she has dogs and cats - with pictures - need I say more?), so I am honored.
On the other hand, there are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
I don't know how I'm supposed to know if a blog has fewer than 200 "followers" since most of the blogs I read doen't have this type of stat just floating around. On top of that, I don't believe that there are actually 5 bloggers that visit my blog, and if there are 5 such bloggers, then one of them sent me the award.
So, I'll do what I do with recipes, I'll adjust the rules to fit my situation - here are my picks:
- Cop Car (who, I expect if she participates, it's only to save her little girl from massive embaressment)
- Wichi Dude (ha, like he blogs any more - and I can't even leave him a comment)
- Weekend Pundit (who I don't expect to participate - it's not really his style and he may have more than 200 readers)
- Buffy (who may or may not as she seems to FB more than blog any more).
You'll notice that there are fewer than 5. I do have other blogs that I could nominate, but I know for certain they have more than the requisite 200 readers. Plus, it's not like they even really know who I am, or have visited this blog in the last year or so, so it would just be a stunt to make them notice me.
So, if you good folks that I nominated want to run with this, great. If not, great - I won't take offence or get depressed. Just remember, I truly only picked those that I really like, and follow on an almost daily basis (or in Wichi Dude's case - I would follow if he posted).